My client needs someone who is not set on developing creative aspects but who can put a strategic, analytical mind set towards driving forward marketing campaigns and managing (justifying) the marketing budget with sound information and data from strategies in place. This digital marketing manager will liaise the sales team to optimise lead generation and drive forward potential business avenues.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will include (and not limited to):
- Building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders implementing digital strategy across numerous and multiple developments.
- Working with marketing managers to develop themes and advise on what works best in a digital space - ensuring highest level of productivity on all channels
- Work in collaboration with the marketing managers and sales team to prepare and develop marketing campaigns for short term and long term developments
- Delivering, monitoring and briefing all social media campaigns and evaluating each post campaign
- Responsible for coordinating content for internal digital advertising screens across the portfolio
- Focusing on all digital elements for retail and commercial working closely with corporate communications team
- Leading on SEO and PPC strategy and briefing a number of agencies
For success with this application the ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven past experience in driving forward company marketing and digital strategies
- Proven experience of developing strategies, presenting and delivering results
- Must be able to understand and manage a budget plus put a plan together
- The ambition to expand the digital channels used and experience with social media and website content
The client is offering up to £45,000 for the right candidate and to work for such an incredible company is an amazing opportunity. They value their employees and put a lot of resources into their marketing to drive forward new digital channels. Please get in touch with me ASAP via the website advert or my LinkedIn details.