My reputable client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will work closely with the sales team, coordinate with the Head of Marketing and have a Digital Marketing Executive reporting to this Digital Marketing Manager. They will be tasked to prepare and develop effective short term and long term digital strategies, while analysing and monitoring the effectiveness of these marketing strategies.
My client needs someone who is not set on developing creative aspects but who can put a strategic, analytical mind set towards driving forward marketing campaigns and managing (justifying) the marketing budget with sound information and data from strategies in place. This digital marketing manager will liaise the sales team to optimise lead generation and drive forward potential business avenues.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will include (and not limited to):
- Building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders implementing digital strategy across numerous and multiple developments.
- Working with marketing managers to develop themes and advise on what works best in a digital space - ensuring highest level of productivity on all channels
- Work in collaboration with the marketing managers and sales team to prepare and develop marketing campaigns for short term and long term developments
- Clear presentations of conclusions and recommendations to optimise and fine tune ongoing effectiveness of digital activity
For success with this application the ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven past experience in driving forward company marketing and digital strategies
- Proven experience of developing strategies, presenting and delivering results
- Must have managerial / senior experience
- Understanding of the property sector is desirable but not essential
- Past work experience from within a retail space is essential so to understand mapping different views and customer journeys
- Must be able to understand and manage a budget plus put a plan together
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an established and strategic Digital Marketing Manager wanting to progress even further and really make the role their own and take control. My client is offering a highly competitive salary for the right candidate.
The next step would be to contact me, Tessa Fyson at Deverell Smith, if you would like to discuss this role further. Alternatively you can apply immediately now through the site! My client is eager to progress with this role ASAP so do not delay in taking that next step!