A skilled Digital Marketing Manager within a residential property company is required in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop their skills in a fast paced and exciting industry.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to:
- Increase digital presence to boost impact and performance
- Deliver high calibre digital projects
- Website management - develop and maintain the company website and recommend areas of improvement based on knowledge gained through A/B testing and heat-mapping
- Plan and launch email campaigns; work with design agencies and digital content team to bring collateral together; manage the success of each email campaign through click-through rates
- Support business strategy through the delivery of digital content, working with the marketing team to bring together a range of assets
- Review PPC and SEO performance analysis on a regular basis
- Manage all digital campaigns, from implementation to execution; working with digital content team to support with data, copy, creative and reporting
- Set KPIs to measure performance to draw insights on lead analysis and revenue performance
- Work with digital content team to provide digital pitch support
Skills and Knowledge
- Proven and well established experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge and experience working in the property or retail industry
- Proven experience using project management tools and trackers
- Knowledge of wed CMS
- Knowledge of using an email marketing programme
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop
- Knowledge to implement projects and deliver them on time and to brief
- Ability to prioritise tasks when working under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This role offers a salary of £50,000 - £55,000.
If you are looking for a vibrant and fun environment with a reputable brand and market leader, please apply today or contact me for a confidential chat on 020 3823 4398 or email@example.com.