Director - Consultancy
We are working on behalf one of the top UK consultancies to find a Director to lead their Land and Development team in the Newcastle office. Considered as Market Leaders, this team provides strategic and general advice for North East Land and Development opportunities. This role requires a motivated and ambitious person with 'spark' who wants to play a critical part in the business.
Ideally a Chartered surveyor with experience across the public and private sectors, this person also needs to have skills in business development to maintain growth within this office.
The Directors Responsibilities include:
- Managing an existing team
- Winning new work through existing contact base and competitive tender process
- Meeting financial targets
- Undertake viability analysis
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong proven track record
- Previous experience at an appropriate level
- Ability to lead teams while being an ambassador for the region
This is an opportunity to make a mark on a team and lead a highly successful area of a national business!