My client, an independent commercial property consultancy which offers services across all aspects of the market located throughout the UK including retail, office, industrial, leisure properties and residential/commercial development opportunities. They are seeking a senior property professional to take a very 'hands on' approach to both the property management and client side of the role.
The successful candidate will be managing a small team of property managers overseeing their diverse portfolio. Their portfolio is made up of a range of central London assets including offices, high street retail and leisure. They also manage major retailer's corporate real estate including Marks and Spencer, Tesco and Waitrose.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing & developing the AST, Commercial & Ground Rent businesses
- Overseeing rent collection, arrears chasing & rent increases
- Void control
- Creating and setting service charge budgets
- Liaising with external contractors and driving down costs
- Liaising with solicitors, surveyors and letting agents
- Maintenance & development of property management software
- Implementation and development of processes & procedures in respect of the above
- Working alongside the Financial Directors to ensure that incomes and expenditures are accurate as per Management Accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for an MRICS qualified surveyor with a background in commercial property that has the desire to progress within the business. If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270 or send your CV to email@example.com