An exciting opportunity to join a PE funded bank has opened up. The Bank is looking to expand into the commercial sector and as such is looking for a Director of Commercial Real Estate Finance to spearhead this. The role will involve originating senior debt in a range of £3m - £15m with a max term of 3 years.
The target product will involve commercial real estate assets that need repositioning whether that be through redevelopment, refurbishment or relets and then be sold or refinanced to exit the loan. With a strong residential piece already in operation this is an irresistible opportunity to really make your mark on the business. You will report directly into the MD of the property finance team but otherwise the reigns are yours to work with and mould the team into what you see fit.
The successful applicant will have vast experience in originating loans in the commercial piece, have a network of contacts to use and be able to manage a team.
The role will entail:
- Sourcing and Originating the new commercial deals
- Setting up all the credit process and develop the policies that the team will operate on
- Setting up the entire team from the ground up and flushing out the Bank's commercial offering
- Originating loans of £3m - £15m with a max term of 3 years.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experienced in commercial finance with the ability to run the deal process from cradle to grave
- Have a proven track record in managing a team
- Have a network of contacts that they can approach and bring clients with them
The role is providing a salary fitting of the title, a package of £150,000 with a bonus ontop is on offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Director of Commercial Real Estate role I would love to speak to you, please do reach out to Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.