A highly exciting role has opened up with one of Wales' premier Real Estate Property Brokerage firms. The firm are looking for the right individual to join the firm as a Head of Operations/Director of Sales. This individual will come in to the existing team and help manage the junior business developers and a key aspect of the role will be increasing the performance KPIs of the existing team. They will be instructed to manage all aspects of the sales team in their efforts to originate new business.
The company is a specialist in all forms of Residential and Commercial finance, these include development finance, mezzanine finance and both residential and commercial mortgages. However they have a broad product range and can even do financing for businesses and land acquisitions.
The right candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in managing sales teams in any environment
- A knowledge of the lending market is helpful but not essential
- Be a demonstrated leader of teams
- Proven capabilities in increasing productivity and performance metrics
The role will entail:
- Increasing the performance KPI's of the existing team
- Helping the firm grow and increase productivity in all sectors
- Managing a team of business developers
- Take responsibility for the staff underneath you and be in charge of training up new members to join the team.
The role is paying a very competitive salary of between £60,000 and £70,000.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at email@example.com