My client is one of the world's leading consultancies with a presence across the globe. They are looking to add to their already successful valuations team in Southampton.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, numerate and interpersonal, joining a team with a strong emphasis on career progression and organic growth. They will therefore be fully supported in developing their own client relationships and integrating with colleagues, both socially and professionally. They will also have the responsibility of supporting and developing other team members.
There is a strong client base already in place. They will therefore have a workload already in place when they start. As the strategy for the team is to expand in the coming months and years there will be an expectation to develop new clients and client relationships. Therefore competent business generation skill are essential.
- MRICS qualified
- A RICS Registered Valuer
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the relevant field
- Strong business development skills
- Experience of managing people at all levels of an organisation
- The ability to build strong rapport and trust with key individuals and departments within the client's organisation
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work effectively as part of a team both with internal colleagues and external partners
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally possess a relevant qualification and be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- A strong track record of managing relationships with other professional advisors