One of the UK's most luxury Retirement Village developers are looking for a marketing professional to join their Digital Marketing team to support their Digital Marketing Manager in Surrey.
Our client have a strong online presence and are taking a modern approach to showcasing their beautiful villages and properties.
- Email marketing is a large role supporting the Marketing Managers, working with the Land & Development teams developing newsletters for them to send out B2B.
- Supporting the Operations Marketing Managers requests for new content and driving bookings online.
- Enhance response rates from web-page
- To work with external agencies
- Create and automate email campaigns
- Use creative skills in Photoshop to design new templates and imagery
- Create and tweak website pages (CMS) to drive conversion rates
- Proof reading all email marketing campaigns
- Produce reports for email campaigns and analytics
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 year's experience in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Experience with MVT and A/B within a marketing role is essential
Salary up to £30,000
If you have the required skills and want to progress your marketing career, please get in touch with me today to discuss this role in more detail.