Surveyor - EMEA Hospitality Valuations
Location: West End, London
Are you a New Qualified Surveyor with experience in commercial valuations looking for a role that is a bit different? We have a great opportunity for a Surveyor to come and join an EMEA Hospitality Valuations team based in the West End.
You will be joining an established but growing team, you will not need to be experienced within the Hospitality sector this is something that the wider team will be able to support you with to develop your knowledge.
You will join a multi-disciplinary practice, who has a well-established Valuation team who are receiving a number of new instructions This opportunity will be based out of the London office, but your role will see you spend time supporting other teams across Europe. This team is expanding rapidly and if you have the right aptitude you will have the opportunity to support the Investment market and have the chance to make this part of the business your own.
You will be someone who has the drive to progress and the confidence to work independently and work closely with our clients.
- Good property market and wider economic and business knowledge;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills;
- Able to work under own supervision but also as part of a wider national valuation team;
- Social skills when networking and entertaining clients.
- RICS qualification
- Will be RICS Registered Valuer accredited