A dynamic and forward thinking independent Lettings Agent in Gloucestershire are seeking an organised and proactive Finance/ Accounts Assistant to join their team in their town centre office.
To be considered for this role you must have fantastic customer service skills, willingness to go the extra mile and be a great team player. You must also have a strong finance or account assistant background.
Personal skills and qualities:
-Good knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
-Able to meet deadlines
-Estate Agency or Lettings knowledge is an added benefit
-Strong communication skills, both oral and written
-Desire to engage effectively with clients
-Able to work efficiently alone or as part of a team
-Passionate about doing a good job
-Computer literate Microsoft Office, Cloud based services
-Honest and trustworthy
-Accountancy qualifications are an added benefit but not essential
-A proven track record working in an accounts/finance role
Duties to include:
1) To be responsible for helping to control the accounts of the Company property portfolio to include up-dating the LET MC system with financial information, Landlords banking and insurance details and new client data.
2) To help undertake credit control activities for the portfolio of properties to ensure that all outstanding accounts are settled within agreed timescales.
3) To undertake general office administration to support the smooth operation of the finance function including filing, dealing with incoming/outgoing post and answering incoming telephone calls.
4) To undertake any training and development opportunities made available by the Company.
5) To undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned and to be flexible to assist with covering for holidays/sickness including occasional Saturday working.
6) To comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act and the company’s Health and Safety policy.
7) To be flexible with regard to booking/covering holidays and sickness within the office.
Duties will vary and you will be expected to lend a hand where needed.
This is a fantastic role that will suit a dynamic and business focused candidate.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR.