Our client is a highly established and reputable independent multi branched Estate Agency who pride themselves on focused professionalism and excellent local knowledge.
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a property professional looking for progression into an Assistant Branch Manager role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong valuations background or have 2 years worth of experience and be ready to start valuing.
- Carrying out market appraisals / valuations and converting them into new instructions
- Cross-selling and recommending the companies additional products, such as Insurances and Financial Services
- Account Management of clients with multiple properties and portfolios.
- Working to set targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
As the ideal candidate you must possess the following experience in Estate Agency
- Either currently a Senior Negotiator or an existing property valuer looking for the next step
- Well presented with a professional manner who ensures integrity and works within the NAEA guidelines
- A forward thinking candidate who is eager to win business to drive activity and succeed
- Possess an outgoing personality, self motivated and able to work well as part of team.
- Highly organised
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Full driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with staff longevity and true career progression into a Branch Manager position.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call Annie at AMR.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.