Our client are a highly established Estate Agency firm based in Portishead and are looking to recruit a Property Administrator to join their busy office.
The role be will be to deal with all sales office administration and support of the Estate Agency team.
Duties of the role will include:
- Typing property details
- Updating the window display
- Typing sales letters and other correspondence
- Updating the website
- General office administration
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting with enquiries in the office if the sales staff are with other clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in administrative property based role
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A quick learner who can grasp new concepts
- Highly organised individual who can take direction and develop their knowledge
- Ability to deal with telephone enquiries and be customer facing when the need arises.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a small friendly team in a varied and pivotal role.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.