Our client is a leading independent estate agency, with a number of branches across the North West.
Working across both residential sales and lettings, this leading independent estate agency enjoy an enviable reputation in the North.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to recruit an Estate Agency Branch Manager to take the helm at one of their successful Lancashire offices.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Managing an established team of property professionals in this busy branch.
- Working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s, ensuring your branch is profitable.
- Motivating and coaching your team, in addition to regular one to one appraisals and regular training.
- Dealing with any enquiries from vendors, landlords and purchasers and resolving any problems before they arise.
- Promoting the company’s additional products and ensuring your team are aware of these.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
You will already be in a senior role within estate agency, or presently be a Branch Manager looking for your next career move. With a clear passion for property and ideally a good knowledge of the local area, you will be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
- Prior Estate Agency Branch Management experience
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of the property market, including both residential sales and lettings.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- NAEA or NFOPP would be an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
- Negotiable basic depending on experience
- Bonus and profit share
- Excellent OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established Estate Agency group with an enviable reputation in the North West.
The Ambitious Group are an independently owned specialist recruitment business working in the Property sector across the North of the UK.
Working in all aspects of property including Estate Agency, Residential Lettings, Investment, Land & Acquisition, Facilities Management, Surveying, Block Management, New Homes and Planning, we are proud to work with clients of all sizes, from small independent companies through to global organisations.
The team at The Ambitious Group have all previously worked in property and collectively have over 50 years experience in the sector. Couple this with over 20 years experience recruiting high calibre property professionals, we truly are a team of industry and sector experts.
We have many roles available in Estate Agency, Commercial, Asset & Facilities Management, Financial Services, Investment & Overseas, Land, New Homes & Development, Property Management and Surveying.