Our client seeks a Commercial Director to work in partnership with the company founder and FD to realise their ambitious short and medium term vision, which involve both acquisitions and organic growth.
To manage and deliver the performance of their current operation, assimilate acquired businesses and achieve organic growth in profitability within a progressive company.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- The day-to-day management of the operational performance
- Ensuring we offer clients the best, compliant service and taking ownership of and resolving any difficult client situations and compliance matters effectively
- Acting as Line Manager, to the various Branch Managers and Department Heads, which includes maintaining confidence and morale across the business. Whilst being consistent and decisive, giving praise and recognition freely as well as responding swiftly to manage performance
- Taking ownership, along with the FD, of the overall company budget
- Taking ownership, along with the FD, for the overall operational resources management properties, people etc.
- Creating and implementing future plans for the company and divide goals equally throughout the business, while working alongside others to deliver service standards on a daily basis as well as taking the lead to achieve long-term aims
- Marketing and delivery of the brand unification project
- Integrate acquired businesses
People and performance management:
- Lead the operation, ensuring team members are fully motivated, high performing and committed to achieving successful delivery of the businesses’ objectives
- Agree yearly and monthly budgets, objectives and targets with branch and department managers
- Ensure effective performance management by setting objectives for individuals and regularly reviewing progress against these, taking corrective action where necessary
- Internal: CEO, FD, Branch and Department Managers
- External: Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords, Tenants, Professional Bodies, Suppliers
Key Performance Indicators:
- Financial performance of the business – revenue, EBITDA and growth of managed portfolio
- Exemplary client care measured by NPS
- Operational compliance measured by our internal audits
- Staff retention and development
- Maintain performance of acquired businesses
- Role reports to: CEO & Founder
- Direct reports: Branch Managers and Department Heads
In return for loyal service and dedication to their firm our client can offer a fantastic package, a wonderful team and further career challenges.
For more information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact us.