An exciting and very rare opportunity has arisen in the East Oxford area, our prestigious client is seeking a Junior Sales and Lettings consultant to work closely with them in their busy office.
Truly passionate about being different to all of the usual high street agents, eager to be more personable, dedicated, and knowledgeable than other agents they are a refreshing firm who seek a refreshing individual.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong local knowledge
- You will ideally have some property knowledge or experience
- Well presented and polished
- Nicely spoken and honest
- Seeking a long term career move
- Customer focused and willing to go the extra mile
- Organised, with great time management skills
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge would be an added advantage
- Passionate about property and exceeding expectations
- Polite and proactive
- Strong administration and sales skills
- Valuing experience would be preferred but is not essential
- Forward thinking and dynamic
Duties to include:
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Some administration
- Generating market appraisals
- Viewing feedback for both sales and lettings
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings Administration
- Liaising between andlords and vendors
- Property Management
- Phoning properties out
- Sales progression
Duties will vary hugely and you will be required to assist wherever needed within the firm.
This role would suit a driven sales and/or lettings negotiator who is hungry to develop their career and skills set, the ideal candidate would work locally and be willing to go the extra mile with exceptional customer service.
In return for loyal service and dedication to the firm, our client can offer career progression, fantastic working hours and a good packages.
For more information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01242 228362 at any time.