A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful firm of Managing Agents in Bristol.
Due to increased market share and continued demand for accurate and timely sales progression information, the business requires a conveyancing and compliance assistant to join their established team.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Completion of LPE1
- Liaising with solicitors both verbally and in writing
- Providing accurate and detailed information to both solicitors, vendors and buyers
- Support the development and production of compliance documentation
- Support other departments within the business such as Property Management and Health and Safety
- Undertake and complete administration tasks across all departments as required.
The ideal candidate for the role will have excellent customer service skills and be a strong communicator. You will have strong IT skills and have the ability to prioritise.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.