A fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious firm in Leeds, who specialise in buying and selling commercial businesses.
Our client is a well-established firm, with an outstanding reputation and they are now looking to recruit a New Business Generator to focus on creating new business leads and to handle buyer enquiries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generating new leads and appointments for the valuations team
- Registering potential buyers
- Advise clients about the buying and selling process
- Client visits
- Establish yourself within your allocated area
- To keep up to date with trends in the local market
- Follow up leads and promote properties
- Sell the companies service
- To comply with the company policies
- Monitor the sales as they proceed and liaise with interested parties including mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors and other agents
- Real Estate Degree – Desirable
- Previous experience within the Property industry
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Knowledge of trade and current market trends
- Professional with high standards
- Sales and customer service orientated
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Driven and energetic
The successful candidate will be confident and proactive, with a drive to see things through to completion. You will have strong lead generating skills with the ability to quickly establish rapports with all clients.
Most importantly, you will have a proven track record in pitching for, and winning new business.
The ideal candidate will be very polished and professional, motivated, with a strong desire to be part of a well-established and very well-known team.
The Company offer an excellent salary package and lots of room for future career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful brand, who have developed an enviable reputation.