A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Homes Area Sales Executive in York, to work on site for one of the UK’s leading developers.
Due to continued success and growth, our client requires a professional and experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to deliver first class customer service and ensure all sales targets are meet.
This exciting opportunity requires an individual to work on a full-time basis Thursday to Monday, with one weekend off every month!!
The main duties will involve:
- Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot
- Covering multiple sites
- Liaising with mortgage advisors, solicitors and external contacts
- Achieve sales targets including reservations through to exchange
- Following up sales enquiries
- Providing feedback on marketing and advertising
- Liaising with the Site Manager and potential buyers
- Weekly updates of the sales to the Sales Manager
- Advise and assist on fixtures and fittings
To be considered for this position you MUST:
- Have a minimum of 12 months New Homes Experience – Essential
- Provide quality customer service
- Well-presented and professional
- Target driven
- A full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a developer that truly promotes within and recognises and rewards hard-work. Offering a first-class training foundation, and a generous commission scheme, this is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join a growing firm.