Our client is a respected and established Estate Agent based in York, due to continued success they are looking to recruit a Sales and Lettings Coordinator to join their busy office.
With a long-standing reputation for their forward-thinking attitude, they are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in property and an appetite for success.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, determined and well organised with excellent communication skills and a smart appearance.
The duties to include:
- Answer calls and greeting customers
- General administration duties
- Dealing with enquiries, maintenance issues
- Registering applicants and matching them to suitable properties
- Growing the managed portfolio through effective service
- Reference checking tenants
- Coordinating contractors for maintenance issues
- Being the first point of call for potential buyers, vendors, landlords and tenants
- Liaising with external agents, solicitors and mortgage brokers to ensure completion as quickly as possible
The successful candidate must thrive in a busy environment, relish responsibility and the challenges this brings, be thoroughly organised and appreciate the value of customer service.
Ideally, the candidate will have previous experience in either sales or lettings and will be willing to go the extra mile.
In return, our client is offering a generous basic salary up to £18,000 depending on experience, plus commission and the chance to join a marketing leading agent.