A brilliant opportunity for a sale’s focused and driven individual to join a reputable brand just outside of Sheffield city centre.
Due to continued growth in the business, our client now requires a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in achieving targets and deadlines in a proactive selling environment. They will be able to quickly establish client’s needs and wants, by building strong relationships with customers and providing high levels of service at all times.
Responsibilities for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, vendors and potential buyers
- Dealing with enquiries
- Viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Sales progression
- Property phone outs
- Diary management
The successful candidate:
- A solid background in a sales focused environment
- Able to work towards a deadline and target
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving license – Essential
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience) and on target earnings of £24,000 uncapped.
For more information, please contact Chloe at AMR on 01924 900400.