A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a fantastic firm in Carterton.
My client is seeking a first-class candidate who has a clear drive and hunger for developing a business.
Eager to find a Sales Manager who has hit a glass ceiling and who is hungry for progression opportunities, they require someone to join the business on a full time, employed permanent basis.
Key purpose and duties off the role:
- To increase market share on the sales side of the business
- To build a strong pipeline
- Generate market appraisals
- Generate viewings
- Attend market appraisals
- Attend viewings
- Negotiate deals
- Some sales progression
- Some administration
Duties will vary and you will be expected to lend a hand where needed.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ worth of property experience
- A keen valuer with experience a good conversion rate
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A good business developer and problem solver
- Well-presented and nicely spoken
- Personable with exceptional customer service
- Sales hungry and a real go getter!!
In return for loyal service and for producing outstanding results, my client can offer an exceptional package, that will include a car, mobile, laptop and an exceptional commission structure.
This role would most certainly give the right candidate flexibility, and huge rewards. To be considered for this role you must have Estate Agency experience and preferably a strong local knowledge.
If you would like further information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us on 01242 228362.