As Sales Manager, you will looking to:
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register.
- Manage and grow your Sales Team.
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations.
- Ensuring everyone can book viewings correctly and collect the right information.
- Carry out market appraisals, take on instructions, list properties.
- Carry out viewings when required.
- Cross selling Conveyancing and Mortgage appointment leads.
- Generating property offers and negotiating.
- Ensuing there is a solid progression system from offer acceptance to completion.
The ideal candidate will:
- Need to have at least 5 years' previous estate agency and customer service experience.
- Be target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated at all times.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised, with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth.
- Planning monthly Leaflet drops
- Develop the company’s pricing and offering to ensure we are competitive
- Cold calling
- Leaflet drops
- Property phone outs
- Investor calls