A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the busy town of Cheltenham within a fantastic, strong and successful independent firm.
Due to the continued success and ever expanding market presence our client is eager to secure a Sales Negotiator.
Duties to include:
- Attending and generating viewings
- Generating market appraisals
- Generating and negotiating offers
- Some sales progression
- Some administration
- Registering applicants
- Business development
Duties will vary, you will be expected to lend a hand wherever needed to ensure the continued success of the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Honest, diligent and trustworthy
- Strong local knowledge
- Proactive with a keen eye for new business
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Sales motivated
- Exceptional customer service
- Very well presented and eager to carve a strong career within property
The preferred candidate will ideally have a minimum of 6 months worth of property experience, however my client will consider a candidate from a strong sales or customer service background for this position.
To be considered for this role you must also have a full clean UK driving license.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR for more details.