Our Client are a well respected, independent firm who are going from strength to strength in the market. They are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team in Cheltenham.
The right candidate for this position will need to have at least 6 to 12 months experience in the industry and will have a great attitude to targets and producing results.
The company have a great reputation in the local area and offer lots of career progression for the right person.
As a Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for:
- Handle all enquiries.
- Negotiate sales from offer to completion.
- Marketing and general office duties.
- Conduct viewings when required.
- Some administration.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills are paramount as our client prides themselves on exceptional service .
- Fundamentally this is sales job, so having a persuasive but polite nature is an advantage.
- Passionate about property.
- You should be confident, have the ability to remain calm under pressure, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiation skills
- Able to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Tenacious and target driven
- Customer service orientated
Our client also offers a fantastic commission structure and a company car.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.