Our client, a well-established Estate Agency and Lettings brand in Sheffield, now require a Full Time Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join their successful team.
Having operated in the area for many of years they have a brilliant market presence and always exceed client’s expectations.
Due to continued growth, they now require a forward thinking and dynamic individual to join their busy Sheffield branch.
As a Sales Negotiator/Valuer you will be required to:
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service at all times
- Manage your own diary
- Deal with enquiries
- Conduct viewings and market appraisals
- Generate viewings and valuations
- Convert valuation to instruction
- Generate new business leads
- Property phone outs
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months estate agency experience, valuations experience is desirable but not essential.
- Full UK driving license with access to own car – Essential
- Persuasive nature
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and towards a target
- Good understanding of the property market and legislation
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre property professional to join a quality agent that provides training and development.
For more information on this post please contact Chloe from the AMR Group.