EXPERIENCED & SUCCESSFUL Sales Progressor (Residential Property Sales) – OTE £23,000
KIND & CARING PERSONALITY WITH “EXCEPTIONAL” CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS?
- Feeling frustrated in your current job?
- Do You Feel Appreciated?
- Does your company actually Listen and Value Your Ideas?
- Do you earn an Income that Reflects your Time and Effort?
Fortunately there is another way.......
Welcome to a refreshingly different company,
Salary - Basic: £17,000-£19,000 (Negotiable depending upon experience)
**MONDAY – FRIDAY with EARLY FINISH EVERY FRIDAY @ 4.30PM !!!**
OTE’s - (Year 1 - £22,000+ P/A) (Year 2 - £24,000+ P/A)
Location: Cheadle village, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Permanent Full Time (Flexible working hours & conditions)
The Company – One Stop Property Solutions
Please see our customer reviews - www.allagents.co.uk /one-stop-property-solutions/
We have been awarded the Best Agent in Cheadle 5 years on the run for Exceptional Customer Service combined with winning the Gold British Property Award for Customer Service in 2017.
We are a friendly caring team who passionately believe in treating our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves. This is NOT your standard estate agency company we look after our customers first and foremost and treat them with the utmost of respect. We work hard whilst always enjoying a good degree of humour.
If you’re caring & fun loving with a great work ethic combined with a well-developed sense of humour, as well as being the best at what you do then please get in touch as we’d love to welcome you into our work family…….
We have one of the fastest sales rates in the industry thus ensuring that you receive your commission quickly & consistently.
As Sales Progressor you will be an integral part of a dynamic team working alongside the Sales Manager & Sales Negotiator. Your role will be to manage the sales progressing in a very proactive and efficient manner, whilst always focussing upon providing an honest & exceptional level of service for your customers.
Your duties will include:
- Efficient, organised and proactive management of sales progression
- Liaising with solicitors, conveyancers, estate agents, surveyors and other third party suppliers to manage the sales progression through to completion
- Weekly updates to both the buyer and seller once the sale has been agreed through to completion
- Ensuring all communications (both written and verbal) with buyer's, vendor's, solicitors etc. are recorded in the Estate Agency software system
- Working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining the standards expected by the company
- Providing a weekly report on the sales pipeline
- Working to both team and individual targets
- Ensure all your day to day activities adhere to the Property Ombudsman Code of Practice
- Up-selling of financial services and preferred conveyancing companies
Required values/skills/knowledge/experience for a Sales Progressor
- A Caring Personality is our NO 1 PRIORITY
- Honest, Ethical, Friendly with a Positive Outlook on Life
- Well-developed sense of humour…
- Preferred background - EXPERIENCED & SUCCESSFUL Sales Progressor/Negotiator with a PROVEN TRACK RECORD…
- Resourceful / Strong problem solving skills
- SUCCESSFUL Estate Agency Sales Progression or Conveyancing experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Conveyancing process
- Possess a positive mental attitude at all times
- “Can Do” approach to life in general. (Attitude is everything)
- Impeccable customer service record
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong Desire to succeed, progress and earn money
- Tenacious, persistent and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Very comfortable & confident dealing with clients at the higher end of the market…
- Excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
- Excellent Administration Skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to follow processes and systems
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Enjoy working under pressure and to targets
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Estate Agency Software – Expert Agent (not essential training will be provided)
- Knowledge of the ‘Code of Practice for Residential Estate Agents’
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Please apply by emailing your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org