Our prestigious and exceptional client is based in the popular market town of Malmsbury, due to their continued success they are seeking a loyal, dedicated and selfless Senior Sales Negotiator to join them.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years worth of experience working within the industry, they will have a strong track record and be extremely team focused.
As a pivotal role in the office, duties will include:
- Generating and attending viewings
- Increasing market share
- Generating and attending market appraisals
- Cross selling through multiple branches
- Some administration
- Some sales progression
- Negotiating offers
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Registering applicants
- Viewing Feedback
- Vendor Care
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2+ years Estate Agency Experience
- A full UK driving license
- General administration skills
- Be naturally team and family focused
- Able to work full time
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to the property industry
- A professional qualification within the property sector would be an asset but is not essential
- Target driven attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Polite and Well Spoken
- Strong Local Knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Conveyancing and Surveys
This is an exciting position and would suit somebody that is customer focused and enjoys a variety of spending time both in and out of the office. Our client is like no other agent, they pride themselves on ensuring first class service is delivered at each an every time, and will always go above the call of duty.
The ideal candidate must have Estate Agency background and will have a good knowledge of the local area. You must come with some clout behind you and be ready to make a positive impact on the firm whilst being a loyal and team focused.