My client is a well-known, respected and leading Estate Agent and Lettings Agent in Warminster.
They seek a high calibre candidate who has a proven track record working within the industry and a natural sales ability.
A pivotal role in the office, duties will include:
- Booking viewings
- Attending viewings
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending market appraisals
- Successfully convert market appraisals
- Marketing of new properties
- Fee negotiation
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Registering applicants
- Negotiating Offers
- Viewing Feedback
- Vendor Care
- Some Administration
- Sales Progression
- Property Check in’s and check out’s
- Lettings Administration, such as inventory preparation
- Attending Inventories
- Matching candidates
- Ensuring gas and electricity certificates are up to date
- Corresponding with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring all health and safety is correctly followed
- Attending lettings valuations
- Helping manage the office in the absence of the Branch Manager
Duties will vary and you will be expected lend a hand in both the Sales and Lettings departments.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Several Years Estate Agency Experience and Lettings experience
- Have a proven track record in valuing
- Have an outstanding conversion rate
- Be money hungry and career driven
- A team player who can rally and engage with all members of staff
- Great time keeping and very reliable
- A full UK driving license
- General administration skills
- Target driven attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Polite and Well Spoken
- Strong Local Knowledge
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Conveyancing and Surveys
- Knowledge of the Warminster area and market would be a huge benefit
This is an exciting position and would suit somebody that is customer focused and enjoys a variety of spending time both in and out of the office.
My client is a leading independent Estate Agent and Lettings Agent they are reputable, enviable and offer extensive training and career progression.
The ideal candidate must have Estate Agency background and will have a good knowledge of the local area. You will also have a minimum of 1 years + experience in valuations.
If you are looking to join a growing firm with career progression, please call Annie at AMR on 01242 228362.