ESTATE AGENCY SUPER-STARS WANTED - ALL ESSEX LOCATIONS
Basic SALARIES UP TO £18,000pa WITH OTE OF UP TO £24,000-£30,000pa
Who are our clients?
Here at Rayner Personnel, we work with some of the most exceptional independent Estate Agents across Essex and East Anglia. Being based in Essex ourselves, we know just how competitive the Estate Agency arena is.
Our clients have been established in the Property Market for over 10 years, the majority of which hold a strong market presence in the town they operate in. We only work with the BEST!
The roles we have on offer:
As the leading Property Recruiter we are on the lookout for 'Savvy' Property Sales Negotiators / Consultants who want a career in Estate Agency.
We are recruiting in ALL towns across the county of Essex.
- Negotiating offers between buyers and vendors
- Hosting property viewings – showcasing people’s homes in the best possible light!
- Registering new buyers onto the system and booking valuations
- Cross-selling products such as Mortgage Appointments and Conveyancing etc
- Leafleting in the local area
- Sales progressing – ensuring you keep in regular contact with vendors and buyers when a property is going through the sales process.
- Participating in morning meetings and training
The Packages on offer:
- Our clients will pay up to £18,000 for the appropriate candidate with an uncapped OTE of up to £24,000 - £30,000pa depending on experience
- Car allowance
- 28 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Continued career development with progression to Senior Consultant / Valuer after a year in the role
Requirements for an Estate Agent Super-Star:
- Ideally, the candidate will have an Estate Agency background, but those with a strong sales background will be considered
- Strong customer-service skills – this is very much a “people’s person” role
- MUST have a Full UK Driving License and your own car
- Passion! Estate Agency is a career that’s forever changing where new ideas are welcomed
- Monday to Saturday – typically 8:30am to 6pm with Saturday working being reduced hours.
- Day off in lieu when a Saturday is worked.
What are you waiting for????? Please apply today with your full CV
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about these roles and many more:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221