Our client is an established Estate Agency specialising in Sales and Lettings, with a number of branches across Lancashire and Cumbria.
Working in property and across both Residential Sales and Lettings, this Regional Estate Agency Group enjoys an excellent reputation, putting customer service and client relationships first.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Regional Valuer to work across Sales & Lettings with a focused and passionate approach to exceed their client’s expectations and deliver first class customer service.
The role will be home based covering the West Cumbria region allowing you to set your own diary to meet the needs of clients whilst also offering an excellent work life balance.
Reporting to the Company Directors, this fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
• Carrying out Market Appraisals, both For Sale and To Let, ensuring that the company secures the business.
• Working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s
• Promoting the company’s additional products, such as Financial Services
• Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
• Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
An already experienced Estate Agency Branch Valuer, with a clear passion for property and ideally experienced working in a varied marketplace, with properties ranging from Short Term Holiday Lets through to high end properties For Sale. You will be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
• Prior Estate Agency Valuing experience essential.
• Ideally experienced working in a very varied marketplace.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• A good understanding of the property market, including both Residential Sales and Lettings.
• A high level of commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Confident and able to work alone.
• Able to work to targets.
• A willingness to go the extra mile.
• NAEA or NFOPP would be an advantage.
• A full UK driving license.
• Negotiable basic salary
• OTE of £25,000 - £30,000
• Company Car
• Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established Estate Agency group.