Due to continued growth this Independent Estate Agents based in Herefordshire are now recruiting for a Residential Valuer / Senior Negotiator to join there existing team in Hereford.
The ideal candidate will already be successful in Estate Agency and be a strong Valuing with a great conversion rate. You must be able to work as part of an energetic team and display excellent customer service skills.
Duties required will include:
- Carry out appraisals and listing properties for sale
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Attract and generate listings by providing clear details of companies incentives
- Prepare and check all property particulars and details
- Work closely with sales negotiators to achieve smooth progression of sales
- Negotiate offers
- Increase market share
- Some administration duties
- Vendor feedback and care
- Property phone outs
- Have a proven track record of listing properties or be close to listing level. My client is willing to consider candidate who are keen to learn and will offer relevant valuation training where needed.
- Be capable of promoting and selling, services and products within the market place.
- Possess a motivated attitude to the industry and have the desire to succeed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with people on all levels.
- Be able to thrive in a challenging market.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Credible, proactive and well presented
In return our client offers a good basic salary and a excellent commission structure.
For more information on this great role please contact Annie at AMR.