A very exciting opportunity has arisen within one of Cheltenham's market leading Estate Agents. They seek an Executive Assistant to join their thriving team, on a full time and permanent basis.
The hours for this role will be Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, based in the centre of Cheltenham there is sadly no parking with this role.
Duties to include:
- Drawing floor plans
- Writing property descriptions
- Creating brochures
- General PA duties
- Occasional sales progression
- Money laundering
- General administration duties
This role will be varied, and therefore the suitable candidate must be flexible to lend a hand wherever possible.
The ideal candidate:
- Estate Agency experience is highly desirable
- Experience in working in a PA position is essential
- Honest, trustworthy and discreet
- Able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Experience in drawing floor plans
- Well presented and nicely spoken
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Great grammar skills
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
The is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a varied and exciting challenge within a warm and welcoming team.
Suited to an Estate Agent or Ex Estate Agent who is keen to try something new and to enhance their skill set.
In return for loyal service, my client can offer career progression, a great package, and further training.
If you would like more information on this opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.