This is a very exciting opportunity to join one of Nuneaton busy Residential Lettings departments.
If you are self-motivated, driven and an excellent communicator who thrives in a target driven environment then this role is for you.
Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills are essential as you will be required to liaise with Landlords and Tenants on a daily basis.
It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have the use of your own vehicle.
You will have experience in working within the property industry/sales environment.
You will ideally possess the MARLA Qualification.
Purpose of role:
• To create and arrange viewings and where necessary accompany prospective tenants.
• To undertake the measure-up of properties in readiness for marketing.
• To create valuation and viewing opportunities.
• To follow-up viewings
• To maintain an effective applicant list.
• Dealing with personal , telephone and written enquiries from prospective tenants and landlords
• Maintain an effective mailing list for tenants looking for property.
• To facilitate new lettings by negotiation between Landlords and Tenants.
• To assist in the administration of new lettings.
• To assist in any other requested tasks in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
• To organise the regular newspaper/online advertising, where appropriate and when called upon to do so.
• To carry out your duties with all due diligence with regard for legal requirements
• To maximise all related business opportunities to include
a) Mortgage referrals
b) Auction referrals
c) Survey Department referrals
· Fantastic earning potential
· Career progression
Full time – 8:45 – 5pm Mon – Fri 1 hour lunch
Alternate Sat’s 9-12:30pm
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call