Salary £19,000 - £20,000 plus Car Allowance and Commission
Are you a talented estate agent with experience of selling new homes and/ or working with developers? Ready to take on a new challenge driving forward the new homes brand of a highly successful property business? If so, this Estate Agent role is for you.
Our client is an award-winning sales and lettings agent who pride themselves on providing the right properties to the right people for the right price. Their passionate sales team works with the UK's top house builders and developers to deliver exceptional new homes while delivering high standards of service and a stress-free sales and marketing process.
As an Estate Agent, you will be tasked with building long-term relationships with housing developers to enhance the portfolio of new homes for sale.
Helping to deliver a market-leading new home sales portfolio and client database, you will respond to incoming new homes leads, conduct sales viewings and inform first time buyers about help-to-buy and other similar schemes.
Working primarily from our central Birmingham office, your role will involve:
- Providing investors with information about the service our client offers
- Supporting the launch of new developments on the open market
- Promoting marketing collateral for new housing sites and new home promotions
- Providing viewing feedback
- Delivering a responsive and excellent service
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience in an Estate Agency and/ or New Homes Sales
- To thrive in a multi-site role where no two days are the same
- The ability to quickly develop rapport with colleagues
- A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- The ability to work flexibly to include alternate Saturdays and to attend new homes launches and open events
Click "Apply Now" to find out more .......