Estate Agent Sales Negotiator - Colchester - £20,000 - £27,000pa OTE
Basic £16,000 - £19,000pa
Our clients are East Anglia’s leading, independently-owned partnership of chartered surveyors, estate agents and property consultants who celebrate a proud history of 250 years, providing clients with the highest level of care and advice. They operate from 10 branches across Essex and Suffolk in high profile central locations.
We are looking for friendly, personable and motivated individuals to join a busy team to provide excellent customer service, dedicated to promoting and selling property to clients and maintaining good links of communication.
The successful applicant will be working within a professional team who has a genuine passion for the industry and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
We will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record, and we are also looking for new talent with a can-do attitude!
• Liaising with potential clients about their property, maintaining good links of communication.
• Arranging and conducting viewing appointments.
• Matching people to property.
• Looking for potential new opportunities for the business.
• Any other daily ADHOC duties.
• Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
• At least one year’s industry experience.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• Willingness to learn
• Strong work ethic
Rewards and Benefits
With our extensive experience and expert knowledge, the company will provide you with a supportive environment where you can gain the required skills and knowledge, and receive excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
* In addition to your basic salary, we offer a rewarding commission scheme;
* Various discretionary cash incentive referral schemes,
* 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days in the third holiday year, (pro-rated for part time staff),
* A Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme, providing you with the opportunity to buy and sell up to 3 days per year,
* A pension scheme with Scottish Widows,
* Life Assurance with Aviva which covers four times your salary,
* Free car parking across most of our offices,
* We also provide the full workforce with a Christmas Party every year.
Hours: 8:30 - 18:00 between Monday to Friday, including some weekends
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position.
• Candidates require a full clean driving licence.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY WITH YOUR CV INDICATING ALL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221