An International property company require an Estate Manager for a mixed use development in the West Midlands.
You will be an important part of the management team, predominantly managing the contracts of services delivered for the Estate and assisting with the day to day operations.
- Manage small works contracts, making sure they are tendered, scheduled and managed through process to application.
- Communicate on a daily basis with on site management team and staff
- Monitor standards of cleaning, internal, external and window cleaning.
- Day to day management of on-site staff, cleaning, security and maintenance
- Assist with procurement of all major contracts
- Manage Health and safety and assist Facilities Manager with risk assessments and compliance.
- Assist in the continual development and improvement of preferred suppliers
- Manage annual service charge budget.
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of building management operations
- Basic M&E knowledge
- Previous experience managing a service charge budget.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Excellent customer service skills
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith