An International property company require an Estate Manager for a mixed use development in Essex.
You will be responsible for delivering the high standards of customer service, health and safety and facilities management. Introducing and upholding service levels and strategy for the estate, as well as monitoring annual service charge budget.
- Manage all hard and soft services delivered on sites, Establishing PPM schedules
- Carry out procurement of goods and services securing best value.
- Monitor ongoing expenditure and accurate invoice system for works completed
- Ensure that all the company statutory compliance, health and safety and environmental management systems are in place.
- Prepare timely and accurate client management reports.
- Produce and reconcile annual service charge budget
- Ensure all services are delivered to the highest standards, in line with business procedures and best practice.
- Lead and manage on site direct reports.
- Ensure all issues are dealt with and receive the correct attention.
- Attend monthly and quarterly meetings where applicable.
- Assist with the implementation of any national/regional strategies
- 2 Year's experience in a managing agent environment
- NEBOSH Essential
- Previous experience managing a service charge budget.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong contract management skills
£42,000 - £48,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith