Estate Manager for prime estate in Balham
An experienced Estate manager is required by a well-established property management firm in Balham
This firm have more than 30 years' experience in the sector, and are one of the largest property managers in the UK with over 10,000 units under management.
The estate you will be managing features an Art Deco facade. A distinctive local landmark, it was opened in 1937 and, with 676 apartments, is the largest privately owned block of flats under one roof in Europe. There are currently approx. 13 on site staff.
The ideal Estate manager will have experience in managing a high end residential development.
The duties of this estate manager role will include:
- Maintaining the grounds and common areas to an extremely high standard
- Carry out general management of the estate including all administrative duties
- Liaise with contractors and oversee all building works to ensure minimal disruption to residents
- Build and maintain a working relationship with staff and estates residents
- Maintain budget requirements
- Deliver team leadership, training, customer service to all staff
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered too
The ideal estate manager will have:
- At least 3 years' experience, preferably around central London
- A thorough knowledge of property management software
- A strong understanding of current building legislation and safety procedures
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient manner
- General building maintenance knowledge
- Strong customer service with a can do, proactive attitude
- IRPM (or higher), IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications
This role offers a competitive salary of between £40,000 - £45,000
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in central London, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.