We are currently seeking an experienced, confident Estate Manager to manage our clients site, motivate and develop the team to ensure the absolute highest standards are maintained, and the best possible experience is given to our Guests. You will be responsible for controlling budgets, increasing revenue and reservations, and handling the continued success of the business.
The role will allow you to have autonomy in your day to day work whilst still having secure backing from the Head Office and Senior Management. As a result, you must be an experienced, reliable, trustworthy Manager with a love for the property and hospitality industries, and the success - as well as challenges - this brings.
Overall, flexibility, resilience, and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service at all times are vital to this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in property management, sales, lettings, administration, accounts, and HR, with a keen interest in London's property market. You will be an ambassador of the brand on-site, creating a professional, welcoming environment for all who reside, visit, and work in the building.
- Oversee the entire operations and functions of the site, with strong experience and knowledge in AST/Licences, Section 21, and 8, DPS, and inventories
- Hold daily meetings, monthly performance management meetings, and appraisals with all staff
- Ensure full compliance to SOPs, policies, procedures and service standards, and lead by example to team
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-term financial objectives consistent with the Company's mission statement
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and maintenance matters
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the site's Annual Operating Budget, Service Charge Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan, and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the site, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Approve and reconcile all invoices related to both building and service charge expenditure
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the Company and management
- Developing improvement actions, creative revenue generation, and carry out costs savings
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the cash balances, daily report from staff on a daily basis, and take decisions accordingly
- Ensure that tenant data and monthly financial outlooks are accurate on our PMS
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party contractors for essential equipments and services
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with departments on a daily basis
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the Communications Manager whenever required.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations for both internal & external audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- To adhere to all safety regulations, company policies and standards
- Local area knowledge is desirable
- Confident ability to communicate to build trust and rapport
- Positive, can-do attitude, sharing perspectives in order to achieve personal and organisational targets
- Keen attention to detail
- Meticulous communication skills
- Calm and professional at all times
- Customer service orientation
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Immaculately presented
- Integrity: honest and transparent at all times
- Commercial focus with strong business acumen