An experienced estate manager is required by a national property management firm to oversee an estate built by one of London's most prestigious property developers in Surrey Quays, London.
This role will offer an experienced residential estate manager the change to work within an iconic, luxury development and oversee a team of on-site staff, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained. Working in a building of this quality, with its complex plant and M&E will offer even the most seasoned estate manager the chance to hone and develop their skills and knowledge.
The duties and responsibilities of the Estate Manager will include:
- Overseeing the development, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and safety are maintained.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sites are reported with operational and health and safety issues are being reported.
- Recruiting, training and motivating the site staff to deliver all aspects of site management to include health and safety awareness.
- Assisting the accountant in the preparation of all accounts, monthly, periodic and annual.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service with the residents by being courteous, professional and helpful at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 years' experience in Estate management
- Hold the MIRPM and IOSH qualifications although these are desirable but not essential.
- Have excellent man management skills
- Have strong health and safety knowledge
The salary of the role is up to 45K per annum depending on experience.
If you are an experienced residential estate manager who is now looking for the chance to manage a trophy building then please apply today or contact Kerry Collopy at Deverell Smith for more information.