Estate Manager for prime estate in Canary Wharf
An experienced Estate manager is required by a well-established property management firm. This company is focused on delivering outstanding management. They are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that their day to day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies within the firm include an innovative approach to management and customer service, dedication to corporate social responsibility, and investment in their staff.
The development is consisting of over 400 units, and facilities including a car park, gym, leisure centre, spa and pool.
As an Estate Manager, you will manage the development and its employees, overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders and will lead on the delivery of excellent customer service to all residents and guests.
The ideal Estate manager will have experience in managing a high end residential development.
The duties of this estate manager role will include:
- Maintaining the grounds and common areas to an extremely high standard
- Carry out general management of the estate including all administrative duties
- Liaise with contractors and oversee all building works to ensure minimal disruption to residents
- Build and maintain a working relationship with staff and estates residents
- Maintain budget requirements
- Deliver team leadership, training, customer service to all staff
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered too
The ideal estate manager will have:
- At least 3 years experience, preferably around central London
- Experience of delivering maintenance programmes for life safety, BMS Systems including working knowledge of periodic maintenance schedules
- A strong understanding of current building legislation and safety procedures
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient manner
- General building maintenance knowledge
- Strong customer service and proactive attitude
- IRPM (or higher), IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications
- Substantial managerial or supervisory experience gained within a similar customer focused role
- Demonstrated understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines
- Good understanding of health and safety processes
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 16:30
Competitive salary of up to £40,00
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information