I am looking for an ongoing temporary Estate Manager to oversee the overall day to day operations of the estate and be the principle contact who will ensure the effective delivery of all property management services. This role is a great opportunity and has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
This is a customer facing role and you must be able to manage the estate in a proactive and efficient manner to a mix of residents, occupiers and visitors. If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Estate Manager:
- Support the completion of fit outs and new residents move in
- Liaise with the aftercare team and manage effectively the defect process
- Manage and monitor maintenance schedules and contractors
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Monitor and inspect common areas and pro-actively deal with repairs
- Manage budgets
The ideal Estate Manager will have:
- A minimum of 8 years experience in facility ad building management
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of block management
- An understanding of residential property management operations
- An understanding of commercial and retail property management
- An ability to develop Risk Assessments
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with Service Charge Management
- Strong IT skills
- Industry related qualification is preferred but not essential (NFOPP, RICS, ALRA, ARMA, IRPM, IOSH, NEBOSH).
This role is offering a salary between £35,000 to £40,000 and the temporary salary will be calculated accordingly.
To be considered please apply today or for more information please contact Shaun Stephen at Deverell Smith - 020 7291 1510