Are you an experienced Estate Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Deverell Smith are working with a widely respected Property Company which has been established for several decades and wins prestigious awards on a regular basis. They are seeking an Estate Manager to work from their offices West of London, with great transport links for commuting.
The role will require working closely with the company's managing agents to ensure that management strategies are developed and delivered to plan through the development cycle.
The right candidate will have worked in a dynamic environment and will possess the ability to influence management strategies for large scale projects from inception through to post construction.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Preparing ITT for the post construction management of residential developments, analysing tender returns and appointment of agents
- Working with agents and in house departments to develop robust and accurate service charge budgets
- Providing advice and guidance to the sales team in respect of service charges
- Reviewing leases and transfers to ensure service charge provisions are adequately drafted and reflect the service charge budget
- Annually reviewing service charge budgets and accounts to ensure accuracy before approval by the Finance Director
- Liaising and communicating with residents both individually and as part of steering groups/residents associations
- Chairing residents meetings
- Meeting with agents on a quarterly basis to review performance against agreed KPI's
- Inspecting developments to ensure quality of maintenance is maintained
- Auditing of health and safety requirements
- Attending Group Estate forums to discuss, shape and implement best practice.
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Experience of residential block property management
- Experience of preparing and interrogating service charge budgets and accounts
- Experience of interpreting leases and transfers
- Experience of working with Resident Management Companies
- Good understanding of residential property management law
- Good understanding of property management health and safety requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record providing exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail
For the right candidate they will pay a competitive salary up to £60,000.
If you believe you meet the criteria for the role and would like to discuss further, please call Emma Timothy at Deverell Smith today!