An amazing opportunity to work within the Estates Management team with one of the most monumental buildings in London. We are seeking an Estates Project Manager/Clerk of Works to deliver a range of estate related projects.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
The successful Estates Project Manager/Clerk of Works will report into the Estates Programme Manager with their main responsibilities being: planning, managing and delivering a range of projects throughout the life-cycle of the project making sure they are to cost on time and to a quality standard.
Other areas of the role will include:
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand impact of projects
- Manage projects issues and risks
- Financial management
- Manage trades and labour to effectively deliver planned works
- Health and safety
- Review relevant hand-over documents
- Delivering projects with a minimum value of £500k
- Extensive experience in managing projects
- Experience in preparing schedules of work and specifications
- Construction industry or project management qualification and a working knowledge of current legislation's and regulations
- Familiarity with RIBA plan of work and CDM regulations.
- Good knowledge of MS office and Microsoft Project
- Salary: £40k - £45k 5 month fixed term contract
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Harry Forrest on 020 3056 0287 or at email@example.com
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Harry a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Harry specialises in surveying recruitment across Developers, Consultancies and Main Contractors, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.