Our client, who provide expert Facilities Management services to an NHS portfolio are looking for an Estates Manager with a Hard Services background to join their on site team in Brighton
The successful candidate will be the lead for the M&E services, responsible for coordinate the in-house maintenance team and external contractors.
- Responsibility for day to day activities of the engineering team to deliver first class service.
- Manage PPM and reactive maintenance making sure it is completed in a safe and timely manner
- Be responsible health and safety and statutory and legal compliance.
- Implement and monitor external contracts making sure value for money is achieved in line with SLA's.
- Develop effective and efficient systems
- Manage insurance records and statutory inspections.
- Ability to produce performance reports
- Manage minor capital projects
- Experience working for NHS desirable
- Degree in Engineering discipline, BSc in Engineering Discipline or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders.
- Detailed understanding of Building Services equipment
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of legislation relating to engineering
- Effective in pressurised environment
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith