Deverell Smith are representing a Build to Rent developer who are looking for an Estates Manager to oversee the management of a new scheme coming to West London.
This role is an all-encompassing role, responsible for the total management for a large development.
It is vital that the successful candidate has strong managerial, inter-personal and customer service qualities. Our client will consider people from either the high-end hospitality or residential background, so if you're a Hotel Manager, Estate Manager or Senior Property Manager this could be your next career move.
Duties are but not limited to:
- To have overall responsibility and accountability for the efficient running of all aspects of the scheme
- To act as liaison between management, the site team, residents and contractors.
- To ensure the adequate recording and reporting of Health and Safety at work in line with company and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers to understand the service level agreements that are in place and understand the required standards.
- Conduct performance reviews in line with management policies and procedures, identifying personal and skill based training requirements on an individual basis. Ensure that a training plan is identified and managed.
- To deliver village/estate services within the parameters of the approved service charge budget.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual service charge budget and manage to agreed time scales and costs.
- To be a visible presence at the village/estate and to ensure that issues are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- Through regular inspections ensure a high quality environment is maintained throughout the village.
Essential Personal Attributes/Qualifications:
- Excellent managerial and inter-personal skills, extensive experience in managing budgets, good strategic vision and a strong commitment to customer service are vital.
- Effective people management skills - recruitment and development. A good team builder. To undertake the day to day supervision of Village staff to ensure the smooth running of the community.
- To deliver high quality services to all Residents and to ensure that issues are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- Good time management skills, able to respond to client/contract deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without ongoing direct supervision
- Working knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
Desirable Personal Attributes/Qualifications:
- Experience in running/leading hospitality services
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- First aid qualifications
The salary for the role will be £50,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience + inc bonus & company benefits.
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.