Our client are an award winning and highly experienced creative fabrication company based in the popular area of South East London.
The chosen candidate will be working closely with and supporting the new work and estimating team with enquiry and estimating administration. They will require a minimum of two year's experience having worked in a similar role. you will also need to be able to start working immediately.
The main duties of the Estimating Administrator role are:
- Tracking and logging all enquires
- Filing project information and drawings
- Preparing and returning tender documentation for submittal
- Helping assist in pricing documentation
- Writing, proofing and editing documentation
- Maintaining database and general filing
The skills that are required for the Estimating Administrator role are:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an admin role
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Experience having used Mac
- Have a creative flare
- Ideally come from an architecture background
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.