We are actively seeking to place another Estimator at this energetic, modern and motivated residential improvements company. Having delivered hundreds of home improvements from basement dig downs, loft conversions, kitchen extensions and more, they really need someone who has proven knowledge of such schemes and can accurately measure and cost them.
- Produce tender packs for sub-‐contractorstailed quotations from a tender pack
- Produce cost breakdown of the project including labour and material margin split
- Produce material take-‐off/bill of quantities
- Curry out revisions based on customer feedback
- Calculate customer milestone/stage payments
- Liaise with procurement to understand available supply and material costs/ rates
- Production successful for the role you will have a good knowledge of the industry and proven experience of producing estimates and quotations for residential projects including lofts, extensions, garages and refurbishments is essential, as well as having;
- A background within quantity surveying and/or estimating, as well as the awareness of building regulations would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
- Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
If you are an innovative estimator who wants to work in a relaxed, award winning environment then please contact me for more details.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000