Deverell Smith is working with a leading international property and infrastructure group, with offices globally. They have recently entered the Co Working space and have a vacancy for an Events Coordinator.
- You will be the first point of contact for all existing members, new customers and internal stakeholders, but more than that you're a crucial part of the centre team. That means you'll be involved in all the centre support activities helping us providing above and beyond customer service.
- You will assist in providing an outstanding service, we require a charismatic Community Manager. You'll be based in our Stratford site reporting to the co working Centre Manager.
- You'll be dealing with members and customers every day, so professionalism is of the utmost importance. Putting the customer first is the corner stone of our offering.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service, then this role is for you.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To oversee the day to day running of the space covering all community activities
- To work alongside the Centre Manager on the curation of the Community Activity Schedule
- Manage the community in engagement and service delivery
- Liaise with external providers to provide member activities
- To conduct 'know your client' fact finding discussions
- Retain knowledge of each member so that each member feels that they are valued as an individual
- To be an ambassador for the brand
- To participate in marketing outreach activities
- To attend industry events
- Deliver viewings to potential customer and be involved in finalising agreements
- To conduct new member onboarding inductions
- To work closely with the Centre Manager in relation to new business
- To ensure that all meeting rooms, 'ME' spaces and open areas are tidy, safe and welcoming to all members and visitors at all times
- To facilitate catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
- To duty manage externally booked events
- To understand the principles of Health and Safety and Security procedures
- To complete audits of the space in terms of cleanliness and maintenance
- Communicate maintenance requests to the appropriate stakeholders
- To act as a concierge to all requests and manage in a prompt and timely manner
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all client queries are responded to
- Local area and product knowledge
If this role is of interest, please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.